Cupcake Success Stories

Cupcakes saved my home! How I cooked up a plan to bake my family out of bankruptcy

That's not about me. It is an article I read recently about how Antonia Kime managed to turn around a disaster about to befall her family with Cupcakes. It is an inspiring article for me as I see myself in some aspects of the article. Maybe I should start a series of cupcake success posts here... Hmmm lemme think about it and do some research for that, yeah!

I started baking as a hobby and was only too comfortable baking for my relatives till I decided just recently that I need a bigger platform. I just love the comments from those who love my cupcakes. The feeling is just too good to be contained within the confines of four walls. And, if more people get the kick out of licking the butter cream off the cupcakes and indulging in life's littlest sin, what gives!   

Actually this wave of cupcakes is like never ending. It has been around for years now and yet what you could do with a simple recipe with a cupcake is tremendous. New flavors, new frosting, new designs yet the same feeling of happiness when you gorge on a cupcake.  

Yummm......

To all those who love baking... don't stop coz you are making those who love your cakes happy :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Will Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...