Cake Pops and Cake Bites

Have been lazy for a while since my last post largely because of my health. The weather is such and I have been having on and off fever, sore throat and what not. However, I have been experimenting with cakes as well. I tried out cake pops and cake bites with my usual cake and cup cake recipes.

Cake Bites are cute miniature cakes that are presented as bite sized pieces. Actually I was so in love with this idea that I wanted to try it out and I did. I made vanilla cake, butter cream frosting and melted some chocolate. With some colored sugar sprinkles and sugar pearls, I was good to go.

Look at what I made.

Mini cupcakes dipped in melted chocolate and sprinkled with colored sugar pearls

Melted Chocolate and sugar pearls

Fresh out of oven. The same cake recipe but made two versions; 1 - mini cupcakes, 2 - Cake Bites.







Oh! It can get messy when the bites are so small to work with!

I wanted a more uniform drips around the cake but they do look pretty yummy this way too. I guess imperfections have their own beauty as well


No comments:

Post a Comment

You Will Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...