My Sea Princess

I was browsing a lot of cake picture to get some idea for my next project. Finally, I decided on a simple yet a little difficult one; Sea Princess. Initially I wanted to do a mermaid sitting on a rock watching the fishes go by but the mermaid tail kept breaking. So I decided, I will just make it a simple princess instead of a mermaid. By the time I realized that I need to make the sea princess a little smaller, it was too late. She ended up taking up much more space than I had anticipated. As such, one of the starfish got covered by her skirt :(. Still, I loved the end product.

Here are the pictures of my second cake project.

Seashells Attached to Walnut and Coffee Cupcake  
Getting My Sea Princess Ready

Adding the little details

Almost Complete
Making the Sea Effect with Butter Cream Frosting and added 2 lil Fishes Jumping OUt of Water and 2 Starfishes on the shore

Another view of the above
Placed the Sea Princess, Her Bag, Her Crown and Her Umbrella at the shore. Added Flowers to Her Hair as well

My Daughter's Name is Written

Almost Complete View

Another View

Sea Princess Complete

Another View

Top View

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Will Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...