Institute of Baking and Cake Art Experience Pictures

This Post is all about the experience I had at the Institute of Baking and Cake Art, Bangalore. I took the pics with my phone. The quality is a little compromised but I promise I will share with you good pics when I post the process of making all the stuff I learned. So here goes....

 Fellow Participants. We had some good time together

Our Instructor during class
 
The Process of Creaming Butter and Sugar Manually
Tutti Fruitty Biscuit Mixture
Rolling the Tutti Fruitty mixture into Baking Sheets to be kept in Freezer
Rounding up Daliya Bread Dough
Daliya Bread Kept for Proofing (Shaped into French Loaf
Veg Puff Filling Ready To Use
Cutting Puff Pastry into Squares after sheeting and before filling
Adding Veg Filling
Filling the Cupcake Batter into Moulds
Adding the Chocolate Chips and Strawberry Crush on Cupcakes
Cutting Frozen Biscuit batter into shapes
Finished Products
Veg Puffs
CupCakes
Daliya Bread
Tutti Fruitty Biscuits

There is one more recipe we learnt. However, I do not have the pics for that. The one I had in my phone is not very clear and by the time we were done, my phone went dead.

I had asked another lady who attended the course with me to send me the pics. I will post them up when I have them.


No comments:

Post a Comment

You Will Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...