Christmas Day Celebration 25 12 2011 - Fantastic Response

Hey,

As per my My First Business Venture response, I decided to set up a stall on Christmas Day at my flat for the residents. It was a 5pm - 9pm thing and a Sunday at that. I decided to bake my cup cakes at night because Sundays are usually "Generator ON " day. The load shedding on Sundays is horrible especially because the oven will not work properly. The voltage fluctuations vary so much that it will keep coming and going.

So, I started baking at 1am and finished at around 5am. I baked vanilla and chocolate cupcakes for the occasion. It was already decide in my mind that I would try out different recipes and pick the best two to avoid pricing confusions later on. So after reading and trying, vanilla and chocolate seemed like a safe bet especially since I was strapped for time in the mornings through afternoon. So with the cupcakes cooked and kept to cool, I finished all my other chores and started on my icing at 2pm.

We reached the venue at 6pm and from then on, I was so thrilled and surprised by the response I got. By the time we finished at 9pm, all the cupcakes were sold and people were asking for more. I know! I should have made more! ;)

I was feeling like, YES, this is REAL! and I was so so so happy. Not only did I cover all the expenses, I made a handsome profit as well. Although I could not take pics of the venue as I was too busy and the night time ones I took are no good, I'll share with you all the fruits of my labor here.

Take a look and let me know how you liked them. And Yes, I am working on my website (have not decided on the name yet) for my cupcakes. And these will definitely be there for order. Till then, if you would like custom made cupcakes for any occasion in Bangalore, feel free to drop me a line here with your contacts.

Chocolate Cupcakes with Strawberry Butter Cream Crush Frosting and Sugar Pearl Topping

Vanilla Cupcakes with Love Pink Butter Cream Frosting and Colored Rice Topping and Chocolate Cupcakes with Chocolate Flavored Light Brown Butter Cream Frosting and Chocolate Rice Topping 


Christmas Special Vanilla Cupcakes with Grass Green Butter Cream & Vanilla Butter Cream Frosting and Colored Rice and Sugar Candy Santa Topping with XMAS lettering



Vanilla Cupcakes with Choco Flavored Butter Cream Frosting and Sugar Pearl Topping

Vanilla Cupcakes with Mango Flavored Butter Cream Frosting and Colored Rice Topping


Vanilla Cupcakes with Choco Flavored Butter Cream Frosting and Sugar Pearls Dipped in Hershes Choco Syrup Topping

Getting Ready at my Dinner Table



All Set and Ready To Go

2 comments:

You Will Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...