Turn Hobby Into Business - My First Venture in food

I have not posted something in the past few days because I got into something I am really excited about! I am selling cupcakes in my neighborhood! It's been 2 days officially and the satisfaction, apart form the income is tremendous! I was not so lucky on my first day though.

At where I stay, it is difficult to find proper baking items for a start and all the more difficult is to find good packaging items. I had to deliver my cupcakes in a cake box, which I though was a good idea. Unfortunately, I completely forgot about the possibility of the neighborhood ants helping themselves to a serving or two as well. So, finally I went down to the institute and got some cupcake holders. Now, that is going to keep the ant away for good now! Still, I am covering costs and making profits as well.

Here are some pictures of my first business venture :D

Pineapple Cupcakes


Plain Chocolate Cupcakes

Chocolate Chip Cupcakes


No comments:

Post a Comment

You Will Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...