Short Home Baking Course at Institute of Baking and Cake Art

Today, I attended Short Home Baking Course at Institute of Baking and Cake Art. Apart from teaching us the basics of baking as to why we use certain ingredients in the recipe and how to substitute we had practical session as well. We were taught how to perfect puff pastry, make pineapple flan cake, tutti fruitty biscuits, Make Dahlia Bread and make Tea Time Cakes. There were about 10 of us at the center for the course and we all took turns to make the items. It was good fun and we had some pretty good time.

I plan to practice and perfect puff pastry tomorrow. I will share with how it went when I am done. Meanwhile I will upload pics from today's session just so you can get the feel of it. I took them with my phone and my battery ran low by the time the pineapple flan cake came together. It was lovely though. I asked another lady who attended the course with me to post me some of the pics she took. Hopefully, I will post them all as soon as possible.

For updates Click here

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Will Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...